Friday, December 29, 2006

Shri Gokulnathji's Hasya Prasangs: Prasang - 30

There is no Acceptance of a Thing, the Acceptance is Only of Love (Vastuno Angikaar Nathi, Premnoj Che):

Once Shreeji said that we had gone to Saharaanpur. There was a Cheepa (by the name of) Venidas. Someone had said to him that the blue colour (Neel-Rang) is of no use here (in seva). He brought me a Roll/Package of the cloth (Ek Chitno Paraklo), then he said that Raaj, I have heard that blue coloured cloth/dress is not used (Rangeen neel rangno vastra kaam na aave)? At that time I said that the colour is not at fault (Tyare me kahyo ke..).Then he said there is one more 'Roll' also, with your permission i will bring it. Then, I said, why do you have to do unnecessary running? Then he said... Raaj, I am suitable for running. Hearing this sentiment was very pleasing.

Vivechan - Venidas Cheepa was a MahanuBhaavi Bhagvadiya. Blue colour garments(vastra) are not used, however, because he was Maha-Bhaavik, Shreeji accepted them. Pushtimaarg is Bhaav-Pradhan Marg/path. Now, when offering to go for the second roll, when Shreeji said that you have to do unnecessary running, then Venidas said that I am suitable for running.. This means that I am sevak therefore, I am suitable for doing any kind of your seva.Therefore Shreeji was pleased. In Pushtimarg, importance is given to Love (premnu praddhanya che), not to any ordinary thing, this is clear (Vastunu nahi, e spashta che)

No comments: